Life at MaxCyte
Impactful. Empowering. Inclusive.
MaxCyte employees are empowered to make an impact at any scale. If you’re interested in joining a diverse team committed to transforming lives, apply now or join our talent community.
Collaborative. Transparent. Fun.
We are united globally with a powerful sense of purpose, guided by integrity, respect and commitment to our peers, partners and community.
Our leadership encourages honest, open and regular communication, building a foundation of trust and aligning employees with the Company’s goals. We’ve created a team-oriented, inspiring work environment where diverse ideas are valued and appreciated, bringing out the best in our employees. Whether in the field or in the lab, we don’t let our hard work get in the way of connecting with our colleagues or having fun. Employees enjoy coming to work every day and are passionate and proud about who we are and what we do. This is life at MaxCyte.
Our Core Values
Comprehensive. Generous. Family-friendly.
Our technology enables better health for patients. Our benefits and rewards enable you.
Our benefits are designed to support your physical, mental and financial well-being. Benefits may vary for our global locations. US employees enjoy the benefits below.
Health and Wellness
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, including a fully subsidized health plan option.
Finance and Future
- Competitive base pay, incentive and equity programs.
- Retirement savings plan with generous company-matching contributions.
- Flexible work environment.
- Generous time off to rest and recharge.
- Remote positions available.
- Tuition and training reimbursement to encourage personal and professional development.
- Opportunities for growth to maximize your career potential.
We are committed to fostering workplace development, diversity and inclusion (WDDI) at MaxCyte and across the biotechnology industry.
We are dedicated to being at the forefront of efforts to develop a diverse and talented global workforce. To that end, we affirmatively support the following WDDI Principles adopted by the Biotechnology Innovation Organization (BIO) and pledge to do our part to foster diversity and inclusion among our employees, customers and patients.